This 1.8 cu.ft, portable top-loading washing machine by Danby is perfect for anyone living in an apartment or small living space without access to laundry. Choose between 4 wash cycles and 10 different water levels to accommodate various load sizes. The Pulsator allows water and detergent to more efficiently penetrate fabrics, ensuring even your heaviest loads come out clean. To install this portable unit, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Rear rollers make it easy to store this unit when not in use. Additional features include a stainless steel drum, childproof lock, auto-balancing, overflow protection and a worry-free 12-month warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 1.8 cu.ft portable top load washing machine
- Pulsator: Allows water and detergent go through the fabrics efficiently while providing both the powerful water action to clean larger and heavier clothes and the gentle water action to clean all delicates ensuring less wear and tear on clothes.
- Easy to use digital control panel with LED display and delay start
- 4 wash cycles and 10 water levels provides flexibility for washing different types and sizes of wash loads.
- Child Proof lock stops little ones from opening the lid
- Stainless steel drum
- Spin auto balancing corrects out of balance wash loads.
- Overflow protection technology prevents water leakage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.