Emerson Quiet Kool window air conditioners are the perfect cooling solution for your home or office. Available with varying BTUs to accommodate any size room, you are sure to find a perfect air conditioner for your space. Equipped with a convenient remote control, you can change the function of the air conditioner from anywhere in the room to fit your comfort needs. The easy-access filters will keep fresh, clean air flowing through your room. Plus, quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. These units are intended for window installation and are not designed for standard through-the-wall installation. For Peace of mind, you receive the 1-2-5 years warranty: 1 year labor, 2 years parts and 5 years compressor. Emerson Quiet Kool air conditioners are a great way to beat the heat and stay comfortable.
- Window-mounted air conditioner with 5000 BTUs capacity to cool a room from up to 150 sq. Ft;. Excess moisture removal up to 1.3 pints per hour for a more comfortable environment.
- Digtal electronic temperature control from 61 degrees to 90 degrees. With remote control and large LED digital display. Cool-Fan-Dry 3 in 1 function for versatile use; 3 cooling settings and 3 fan speeds. Eco mode for energy saving, sleep mode for comfort use at night; 24 hour programmable timer.
- Comes with quick-mount window kit including bracket, side panel covers, window seal foam, and a user guide for easy installation. Includes reusable washable antibacterial filter that can be easily cleaned. Ideal for windows for windows measuring between 22 - 37.8 inches wide, and at least 13 inches high.
- Multi-direction airflow louvers allow you to direct the air where you want it.
- Emerson Quiet Kool provides 1-2-5 Warranty ( 1yr labor + 2 yr. parts + 5 year compressor) on all room AC products"
|Air Flow Volume (CFM)
|Air Flow Volume - Outdoor (CFM)
|Noise Level (db) - Low/High Speed
|Noise Level (db) - Outdoor
|Air Flow Volume - Outdoor (CFM)
|Voltage - Frequency (Hz)
||115 - 60
|Plug Type / NEMA#
||A / 5-15P
|Min Power Cord Length
|LCDI/AFCI Power Cord
||•Digital Time/Temp Display: Yes
•Temp Range: 1632 (60.890°F)
•Fan Speeds - Cool/Fan: 3/3
•On/Off Timer (24 Hour): Yes
•Energy Saver: Yes
•Dehumidify Function: Yes
•Sleep Mode: Yes
•Infreared Remote Control: Yes
•# of Buttons on Remote: 9
||•Control Panel Design: N/A
•Fan Speeds - Cool/Fan/Heat: N/A
•Control Button: N/A
•Shut Off Timer: N/A
|Quick Snap Window Curtain
|Unit Dimensions (inches)
•Depth including Front: 13.6
|Window Width (inches)
|Window Height Min
|Max Wall Thickness(inch)
|Net fits not included)
|Ship - ISTA 1A
|Carton Dimensions - 1A
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.