SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. The H1700 series features our best selling range hoods, with ready-to-install designs in ductless (recirculating) style. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter. The H1718SS is an 18 inch wide range hood with a stainless steel finish. Additional units are available in white and black and come in 20, 24, 30, and 36 inch widths to match most ranges. All H1700 SUMMIT range hoods are made in the U.S.A.
- Designed to match 18 inch wide cooking surfaces; also available in 20, 24, 30, and 36 inch widths
- Use for recirculating operation
- White and black hoods also available in this size and series
- Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Solidly constructed for years of use
- Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||14.0 lbs. (6 kg)
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.