SUMMIT OTRSS301 is an over-the-range microwave with a user-friendly design for residential kitchens. Sized at 30" wide, the OTRSS301 offers a generous 1.6 cu.ft. interior capacity, with a removable shelf included to make the best use of space. Intuitive touch controls provide a variety of one-touch cooking options, including settings for popcorn, beverages, butter, pizza, ice cream, common kids' meals, and more. Multiple power levels and multi-stage cooking allow you to achieve the perfect heating conditions for a variety of dishes. Defrost settings offer the choice of heating by time or weight. This unit is equipped with a versatile ventilation system that can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating (ductless) operation with a charcoal filter included. The range hood includes two lights under the cabinet for added convenience over your range or cooktop. We include a mounting plate, exhaust adapter for top or rear-venting, and the hardware required for installation, along with a top cabinet and rear wall template. NOTE: This unit features a top vented system that must be clear for adequate ventilation. The depth from rear to the vented area is 14 1/8". The OTRSS301 features a stainless steel finish complete with a pro style easy-grip handle. With its professional look and advanced controls, this is a great choice for completing any kitchen space.
- Under-cabinet ventilation with a high/low setting
- This unit can be set up with a vertical duct, horizontal duct, or for recirculating operation
- Single charcoal filter is included to accommodate ductless (recirculating) setups
- Two removable aluminum filters help to absorb odors
- Touch controls for easy heating of pizza, potatoes, meat, beverages, veggies, butter, cheese, and ice cream
- Designed for easy reheating of common children's meals, with settings specifically designed for hot dogs, nuggets, and french fries
- One-touch option is ideal for the perfect bag of popcorn
- Unit includes a removable glass turntable and a setting to operate the microwave with the turntable function on or off
- Chrome shelf included to help maximize the interior capacity
- Microwave light automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Easy-to-grab stainless steel handle adds a modern touch
- Range hood includes two bulbs for convenient illumination of the cooking zone with a high and low setting
- Allows you to program two cooking settings with different power levels for best results with certain recipes
- Choose from 6 power levels to ensure the optimum level of heating for your food
- Push the start button to add 30 seconds to cooking time
- Separate options allow you to set the defrost by time or weight, with a 1 lb. option included for one-touch defrosting of larger dishes
- Microwave includes timer setting (up to 99 minutes) with an audible warning
- Optional setting can be activated to prevent unsupervised operation
|Height of Cabinet
||16.88" (43 cm)
||29.88" (76 cm)
||15.5" (39 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||17.75" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||39.13" (99 cm)
||1.6 cu.ft. (45 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||55.0 lbs. (25 kg)
||83.0 lbs. (38 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||12.0" (30 cm)
|Specialized Cooking Buttons
||9.75" (25 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
||13.75" (35 cm)
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.